Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 3. maj 2014

Dior Blue Denim - Blue Tie collection fall 2011 - Collaboration Saturday

My friend Elena from PicturedTinsel and I have new swatches prepared for you, it's time for Collaboration Saturday!
My choice today is:
Dior Blue Denim 607 – is from the Blue Tie collection fall 2011.
Blue Denim is a beautiful navy blue cream with the famous Dior hidden shimmer – and this is two easy coats without a top coat.
So, do you like Dior Blue Denim?
Let's see what Elena  has for us today, I have the feeling it might be blue...

This is a scheduled post, I am having a long needed offline week, but I look forward to reading your comments and visiting your blogs again around May 6th….

24 kommentarer:

  1. This nail polish is a dream! :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. What a lovely blue, I really like that :)

    SvarSlet
  3. i love those types of blues, looks great on you!

    SvarSlet
  4. It is certainly the kind of blue I like wearing :-) And I like the subtle shimmer you've captured :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is so wearable - and that little shimmer is so pretty!

      Slet
  5. They should've put more shimmer in there :-) Love the demin color!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That would be lovely, but it really is a hidden shimmer, not at all visible to the naked eye, I think it maybe enhances the way we see it somehow!

      Slet
  6. The colour is gorgeous, but in this case I don't like the microglitter. It is too sparse.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - but it's not meant to be seen at all, that's why it's called the hidden or secret shimmer ;)

      Slet
  7. Oh, I see, that is the kind of shimmer which one can acknowledge thanks to cameras LOL the shade is gorgeous :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...