Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 4. maj 2014

Chanel Rose Baby 64 spring 2001 swatches

Chanel Rose Baby 64 – is from spring 2001.
Rose Baby is a delicate pale and super feminine pastel pink with a gorgeous shimmer – I felt like wearing a glowing, pale pink, and I absolutely love it.
This is three coats without a top coat.
Do you like this delicate pink..?

This is a scheduled post, I am having a long needed offline week, but I look forward to reading your comments and visiting your blogs again around May 6th….

18 kommentarer:

  1. I do like this delicate pink for sure and the shimmer makes it even prettier :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. Gorgeous pink shade. very Pretty (:

    SvarSlet
  3. That looks really cool on you!! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. I like it, so girly and beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Yes I'm still a sucker for pink ~ love it

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I thought you might like this one ;)

      Slet
  6. I like the colour, yes :)
    But the finish is much too pearly IMHO ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Fortunately the finish isn't a problem for the naked eye, it looks quite OK :)

      Slet
  7. So delicate and pretty! :D

    SvarSlet
  8. Es un color muy delicado, me gusta, transmite mucha elegancia !

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is my thoughts exactly - very delicate and elegant!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...