Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 10. maj 2014

Pipe Dream Electric Soul swatches

Pipe Dream Polish is a new brand in Edgy Polish’s webshop – have a look HERE!
Katarina sent me this for review – enjoy :) 
Pipe Dream Polish Electric Soul is a blurple = bluish purple densely loaded with different colors of micro flakies and shifting pigments. This is two easy coats without a top coat.
What do you think..?
Tomorrow I'll show a pretty glitter from Pipe Dream Polish!

20 kommentarer:

  1. Wow Maria this looks fantastic! I like the colour and I like all the little sparkles and flakies :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it, it is very complex to looks at :)

      Slet
  2. Wow, it's gorgeous and reminds me, I wanted to wear OPI Ink ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. Wonderful blurple. So curious of this new brand. :-) Must try...;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Of course you must LOL - we need to try all new brands :D

      Slet
  4. I ordered a handful of Pipe Dreams yesterday, but I unfortunately gave this a miss.
    I'm looking forward to seeing you in glittah!! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, a rare sight, maria in glittah :D

      Slet
  5. Very nice, I love the play of blue and purple :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. OMG, this is super stunning, let's get a look at the link <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...