Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 31. maj 2014

The Never Ending Haul Story - part 18

It's time for a new part of The Never Ending Haul Story :)
Remember the polishes shown in these posts are not from one single haul, I simply photograph them as they arrive and post a number of photos :)
 I got these two gorgeous red beauties for Christmas - so yes, I am far behind with my haul posts...
Many rare Chanel polishes arrived too...
And a few other pre-owned polishes
- and below you find swatch polishes from the sweet Katarina from Edgy Polish- I have shown swatches of them all..
- and below one new - and many old/pre-owned including some really rare Chanel polishes
So, that's it for this time...

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue? Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, if there is going to be one....;)

22 kommentarer:

  1. You buy some really cool polishes, and it will obviously continue! ;)

    SvarSlet
  2. My jaw just dropped to the floor.... Great polishes!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ahhh, that was the sound I heard, auch, must have hurt LOL
      Thanks a lot Miriam!

      Slet
  3. Many of them caught my eye, perhaps Ruby Slipper, Soda, Nectar, Delush and these under them the most ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Your eyes caught some beauties there :)

      Slet
  4. Where dp you buy all your Chanel polishes from?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, so many different places, Trendsales, Ebay, private persons I get in contact with through my blog, blog sales - and the new ones from stores...

      Slet
  5. Ooooh, those two Chanel Le Vernis Glace look so interesting.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they are sheer toppers, and very beautiful!

      Slet
  6. Wow what beauties for your collection! Some of the Chanels look awesome :-D Some of them look quite old too.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, some of them are really old yes :)

      Slet
  7. Those 2 thin Chanel bottles look unusual to me, I guess they are old.. or very limited :) Congrats on the new additions to your collection!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are limited for sure, but I haven't yet been able to find out the age, there is one more from that collection that I need to find...

      Slet
  8. Oh, this is the kingdom of Chanel!! :-) Some of those Edgy Polish polishes are very very interesting, I have to go to their website and search a little bit... :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I'm getting there ;) Yes, you should, bring your credit card, it's a temping place to go ;)

      Slet
  9. lol it's always fun to see your newest goodies :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I am so happy you like these posts - thanks a lot :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...