Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 5. maj 2014

China Glaze International Flare, Monte Carlo coll. 2004 - swatches

China Glaze International Flare – is a vintage from 2004, and it was part of the Monte Carlo collectionFirst Class, High Roller, International Flare, Lap Of Luxury, Mediterranean Charm, Monte Carlo, Princess Grace, Pure Elegance and Rich & Famous – but it’s still available in some online shops and on Ebay.
It’s a lovely hot fuchsia pink with a beautiful shimmer – this is 2 easy coats without a top coat.
Do you like this as much as I do?

This is a scheduled post, I am having a long needed offline week, but I look forward to reading your comments and visiting your blogs again around May 6th….

17 kommentarer:

  1. I like the finish of this polish but the color is not quite my favorite.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I'm a sucker for hot pinks like this LOL

      Slet
  2. It's probably a bit too cold to really look nice against my skin tone, but it's still a gorgeous fuchsia pink!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well fortunately there are a lot of different pinks to suit us all, but I'm glad you like it anyhow!

      Slet
  3. I think I do like it as much as you! It's really lovely and just the sort of colour I'd wear. So pretty :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm happy to hear that - a fellow lover of hot pinks YAY!!

      Slet
  4. Definitely love this on you!

    SvarSlet
  5. I love that colour a lot!! :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Svar
    1. So do I, it's just like I like my pinks :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...