Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 21. maj 2014

Large floral nail art as a farewell to Artsy Wednesday

As I told you in THIS last Artsy Wednesday, we probably were going to stop, so this is our last farewell to this challenge that has run for more than 2 years now...
It have been so much fun - and my farewell is - strangely enough, right ;) - a floral manicure...
The base color is China Glaze International Flare, see swatches HERE, and I was inspired by it slightly metallic glow that called for bright metallic green leaves… I used acrylic craft colors for my nail art and the top coat is Seche Vite.
- and a last goodbye and live well to the other girls in this challenge, it was a pleasure meeting you:
Michelle - Lab Muffin 
Melanie - Nail & Polish 
Ameerah - Valiantly Varnished
Haylee - Makeup and Masala
Anna - Makeup'n More by Anna


26 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, these flowers are really cute. And the the pink polish of course too.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Elena, I'm happy you like it :)

      Slet
  2. Oh, soo beautiful! As always...

    SvarSlet
  3. Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it, thanks a lot Katarooma!

      Slet
  4. It's always sad to say goodbye, but this is a really cool goodbye mani :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you think so, thanks a lot my friend!

      Slet
  5. That metallic glow is gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is rather pretty LOL - thanks a lot Elizabeth!

      Slet
  6. Lovely way to say farewell

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much John, I'm so happy you think so :)

      Slet
  7. So pretty as always Maria. I hope we remain friends in the blogging world! Bye AW!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Mel - and of course we will - bye AW :)

      Slet
  8. What pretty flowers! And they look so good on the base colour :-)

    What a pretty way to say farewell :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Ananka, I'm so happy you like it!

      Slet
  9. Beautiful flowers!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Irina, I'm so pleased you like it!

      Slet
  10. Such a beautiful mani for this farewell :)
    But I'm sure you'll still show us your beautiful flowers ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much *Ky* - and yes, there is a risk that I might ;)

      Slet
  11. Really beautiful goodbye manicure! :-)

    SvarSlet
  12. I absolutely love the side view of the flower - adds a cool point of interest! This is a very Maria manicure :) It was lovely meeting you too, and watching your nail art evolve!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, side views are important in a field of flowers - thanks a lot Michelle, I' glad you like it!
      And I think it has been very interesting to follow your wonderful blog too!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...