Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 1. maj 2014

Revlon swatches: Jaded and Sunshine Sparkle

Jaded:
Revlon Jaded is a pale pastel mint, and in the sun I see a very shy shimmer. The formula is easy to work with, and this is three coats without a top cat – two coats might have been enough.

 Sunshine Sparkle:
Sunshine Sparkle is a pastel yellow with a subtle and fairly shy shimmer.
The formula is thin but does not flood cuticles – so it’s easy to apply and it’s definitely not chalky! I needed three coats for these swatches, I didn’t use a top coat.
Do like these two pastels from Revlon..?

This is a scheduled post, I am having a long needed offline week, but I look forward to reading your comments and visiting your blogs again around May 6th….

29 kommentarer:

  1. I do like them. Both. Very much. :D

    SvarSlet
  2. I really like the mint one. But the sparkle in the yellow one is so adorable :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Both colours are beautiful pastel shades :)

    SvarSlet
  4. I simply love shades like Jaded... and about Sunshine Sparkle... yes, I could wear it :-) with some nail art of course :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, even the pastel yellow, hmmm, hmmm *grinning* I see ;)

      Slet
  5. Both colors are so soft and perfect for spring!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are so "spring-y" both of them :)

      Slet
  6. Jaded looks so pretty and it's good to hear they are both easy to work with!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes easy to work with isn't always the case with colors like these :)

      Slet
  7. These colours are so you, and pretty on you too :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Jaded is gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  9. Why every shade you wear looks so gorgeous on you? If I had to choose, I would buy the yellow one, but they're both so pretty! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, maybe I have chameleon skin - but thanks, I feel lucly being able to wear so many colors. The yellow is sooo gorgeous!

      Slet
  10. I like the subtle shimmer :D

    SvarSlet
  11. I prefer the green one :) The shy shimmer is special!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed - but you know me and pastel yellows, right ;)

      Slet
  12. ooooh, love that pastel yellow *.*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...