Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 10. maj 2014

Chanel Reflets d’Été de Chanel summer 2014 collection preview - skittle swatches of Eastern Light, Sweet Lilac, Pink Tonic, Tuttifrutti and Mirabella

My friend Elena from PicturedTinsel and I have new swatches prepared for you, it's time for Collaboration Saturday!
I have a preview of the brand new summer 2014 collection from Chanel as a skittle before I show you swatches of each of the colors starting tomorrow…
Thumb to pinkie: Eastern Light, Sweet Lilac, Pink Tonic, Tuttifrutti and Mirabella.
Reflets d’Été de Chanel has five colors, four new and one repromotion: Tutti Frutti 612, Sweet Lilac 615, Pink Tonic 619, Mirabella 623 and a repromotion of Eastern Light now with the number 613 - see Eastern Light HERE - the best white ever, grab it while you can!
- and a bottle shot:
What do you think of them so far - which one do you think will be your favorite..?

I am curious to see what Elena have for us today, let's go and have a look..!

28 kommentarer:

  1. May be Tutti Frutti and Pink Tonic may convince me. But I will have to see them IRL first.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Maybe they will, but I am afraid they might be what you call dusty = a big share or white...

      Slet
  2. I love them together. Tutti Frutti is my favorite of the bunch.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they match well together, I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  3. Svar
    1. I hope you like them, when you see the swatches too!

      Slet
  4. I need them <3 <3 I still waiting for this collection ;D ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Of course you need them ;) - they haven't arrived to Denmark yet either...

      Slet
  5. I like Pink Tonic the best, yum yum!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I might show that this evening, haven't decided yet :)

      Slet
  6. I like Mirabella )
    I'll buy Mirabella, Sweet Lilac and Pink Tonic maybe.
    Color of Pink Tonic like a watermelon )

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think Sweet Lilac and Mirabella are my favorites :)

      Slet
  7. I like your skittle. I probably won't like every polish on its own, but as a skittle they look fresh and summery.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot, and I'm partial to some of them too ;)

      Slet
  8. These all look good. I think I'll be buying Sweet Lilac and Pink Tonic - maybe TF if the budget and husband will allow ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Sweet Lilac is so pretty - keeping my fingers crossed for the budget and husband ;)

      Slet
  9. Beautiful collection! :-) My favourite is Sweet Lilac! :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. Very cute ombre nails :-D Pretty colors! Perfect for spring! (although is pouring rain here!)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It pours here too - but you are right, perfect for summer and spring!

      Slet
  11. For summer, the oranges appeal to me most. I would have loved to see them do an even more yellow-leaning orange in place of Sweet Lilac (which is pretty, but says "spring" to me rather than summer).

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Orange is a great summer color - and Chanel haven't done super many yellows, so I too would love more ;)

      Slet
  12. I like all of them! :-) Normally I fall for lilac, and I like to wear white, but here my favorite is Pink Tonic

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Pink Tonic is beautiful - well they all are, and suitable for different occasions :)

      Slet
  13. Tuttifrutti seems to be a very hot shade ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I hope you will like the swatches of it!

      Slet
  14. Lovely swatches! They look wonderful :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and they do, don't they :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...