Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 27. maj 2014

LCN Daniela Katzenberger swatches: Blue Lily Cat and Cat Clouds

LCN produce a row of makeup products for Daniela Katzenberger, and I came across these two in a German perfumery a year ago. Of course I needed them – I love cats, the perfect excuse to buy two more polishes ;) 
140 Blue Lily Cat is a beautiful medium blue with a wonderful formula, so easy to work with and with a good dry time. This is two easy coats without a top coat.

Cat Clouds:
130 Cat Clouds is a beautiful sky blue with a very subtle shimmer, just like I prefer them. The formula is perfect and easy to work with and the dry time is good. This is two easy coats without a top coat.
My favorite is Cat Clouds - which is yours..?

26 kommentarer:

  1. Of course I like Blue Lily Cat ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. Mine - Blue Lily Cat. Both are OK.

    SvarSlet
  3. Both are very pretty. And it looks like their formula is perfect.

    SvarSlet
  4. That shimmer in the second one is very pretty! Both beautiful polishes!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, so very pretty, I love that polish!

      Slet
  5. Really beautiful blues! The lighter one is more "me", but that rich pigmentation in the medium one is really gorgeous too. ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's also my favorite - but yes, they are so pretty both of them!

      Slet
  6. I like both the cats, and would have bought both of them too :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear that - I'm purring :D

      Slet
  7. Both are really nice, but I think I prefer Blue Lily, she is a stunning cat ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OK, she can go and visit you - but Cat Clouds has to stay with me ;)

      Slet
  8. I would have bought them also without cats XD
    So perfect shades!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, then I probably only had gotten the light one ;)

      Slet
  9. Yes, I think also I need these two "cats", they are both beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think so too LOL - I hope you find them :)

      Slet
  10. Blue is my favourite color. I like Blue Lily Cat a bit more :)

    SvarSlet
  11. Beautiful shades of blue :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, very lovely blue cats, aehm colors :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...