Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 14. maj 2014

Picture Polish swatches: Hussy and Pirouette

I have two of the 2014 blogger collaboration polishes to show you today...

Hussy:
Picture Polish Hussy is a collaboration polish with Claudia aka Holographic Hussy from the UK.
Hussy is a medium purple with colored flecks and tiny holo micro particles. It is easy to apply, and the dry time is good. It is opaque in one coat, but this is two coats without a top coat. 

Pirouette:
Picture Polish Pirouette is a collaboration polish with the French blogger Samantha aka Tenshi no Hana.
Pirouette is a dusty rose with colored flecks and tiny holo micro particles. It is easy to apply, and the dry time is good. It is opaque in one coat, but this is two coats without a top coat. 
Do you like them - and which one is your favorite...
I bought them from Pretty Polish, Petra has worldwide shipping!

19 kommentarer:

  1. Well, Pirouette is really gorgeous, but I didn't buy because I had just ordered 5 holos out of the new Cirque Collection ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it - and LOL so did I, but that didn't stop me :D

      Slet
  2. Both are so pretty but I think I prefer Pirouette. It's so lovely :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. They are both really gorgeous, if I had to choose it would be difficult, but I'd choose Hussy! :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. I like the dustiness of Pirouette, but Hussy is so your colour.

    SvarSlet
  5. Beautiful swatches and poishes!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - and I'm happy you like them!

      Slet
  6. They are both gorgeous but Hussy has that special I-dont-know-what think that makes it so lovely

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - that is so true, exactly that does Hussy have ;)

      Slet
  7. Hussy is gorgeous, and fortunately I've got it too´, yay! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hussy is indeed gorgeous - YAY lucky you ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...