Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 18. maj 2014

Rainbow Honey swatches: Tayabak and Viola

Here I have two beautiful cream polishes from Rainbow Honey:

Tayabak:
Rainbow Honey Tayabak – is a very unique, beautiful, bold and strong, bright green cream. It’s very opaque in one coat, but I chose to show you two coats – without a top coat. The dry time is good!

Viola:
Rainbow Honey Viola – is a bold, bright and strong lavender/lilac cream. It’s very opaque in one coat, but I chose to show you two coats – without a top coat. The dry time is good!
Do you like them?
I love both - but I'm a bit more in love with Tayabak ;)
I bought them from Edgy Polish!

32 kommentarer:

  1. Both seems to be very nice colors and I really like Rainbow Honeys polishes.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love RH too - and in general bright and bold colors - so that's a win win :)

      Slet
  2. I'm in love with the first one<3

    SvarSlet
  3. I like both of them, Viola is my favourite :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. Uuh, I really like these. Cool, bright colours :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Honey Tayabak looks like neon pastel. Very interesting colour.

    SvarSlet
  6. Viola is such a pretty shade of purple. Looks really good. Tayabak does look good also - but I don't think it's as nice as Viola! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Fortunately we do not all have the same favorites - that would be so boring LOL

      Slet
  7. Two lovely colours ~ the green is very striking

    SvarSlet
  8. I love them both! They're so bright!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Me too - but then again I love bright :)

      Slet
  9. I love them both too, but I can't wear any of these. They won't macht :o(.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I feel lucky to be able to wear them :)

      Slet
  10. Los dos colores son precioso, pero sin duda, me quedo con el primero, qué amor!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, I love Tayabak so much, it so unique!

      Slet
  11. lately, i'm going crazy over colours like tayabak, i don't really know why

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It happens to me each spring/summer - it's such a beautiful color!

      Slet
  12. Great swatches and polishes!

    SvarSlet
  13. awesome, but i'll take tayabak this time <3

    SvarSlet
  14. Both beautiful but Tayabak has that something which make it pop :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...