Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 28. maj 2014

Emily de Molly Moment of Impact swatches

Emily de Molly Moment of Impact is a beautiful berry/grape purple linear holo. It is super easy to work with and the dry time is quick. I used two coats for these swatches without a topcoat, and it dries very shiny.
Do you like it..?
I bought this from Norway Nails, remember to use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount when you shop.

27 kommentarer:

  1. Sure I like it, I like it very much. Such a pretty plum holo :) And the holo effect is visible.

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow, that's really pretty <3.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. Stunning!! holo never gets dull :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really never do - I'm going through a holo phase at the moment LOL

      Slet
  4. That macro photo stole my heart. How can a polish be so amazing?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I asked myself that exact question, when I wore it :)

      Slet
  5. My eyes are popping lol! This is stunning. Holo goodness and purple - what a combination! I love the holo effect in the last photo *melts* :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is an absolutely stunning holo :)

      Slet
  6. I love it, beautiful and shiny holo!

    SvarSlet
  7. It looks awesome - dark and sparkly and gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is so awesome and I love it so much!

      Slet
  8. The colour is awesome and it really looks very shiny! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. Wow this is really beautiful <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...