Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 27. maj 2015

Polish My Life 1950s Mint Fridge and Purple Flower Power

Today I have two bright and beautiful pastel creams from Polish My Life.

1950s Mint Fridge:
Polish My Life 1950s Mint Fridge is a beautiful, bright mint green cream polish with a super subtle silvery shimmer, not at all dusty, just like a mint should be in my opinion. Unfortunately Blogger does give these photos a greyish hue that isn't there on my originals, and yes, I did all the recommended settings on Google+ :( This is two easy coats.

Purple Flower Power:
Polish My Life Purple Flower Power is a pretty lilac cream polish with a super subtle silvery shimmer. It is almost opaque in one coat – impressing. The formula is perfect with a brilliant self-leveling ability. This is two easy coats with a top coat.
Do you like them - and what's your favorite...?
I like both very much, but the 50s Mint Fridge is adorable ;)

See my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. Hi dear Maria, both are super pretty, but at the moment I choose the second! It is a very pretty lilac! =) Have a serene evening,
    Marghe

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree it is - but that mint - well fortunately I have both and don't have to choose :D

      Slet
  2. The purple one is really gorgeous :-D I do like the other as well but the purple is my favourite: -D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very pretty, so I see what you mean!

      Slet
  3. Two lovely looking polishes 😀

    SvarSlet
  4. I like how that silver shimmer is visible in macro shot of Purple Flower Power.
    1950s Mint Fridge has the coolest name (every pun intended) and I love the colour.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL that is in every way a cool polish and name ;)

      Slet
  5. Absolutely my taste, LOVE them both!

    SvarSlet
  6. I'd use the lilac one for some cool nail art! :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Owww...both shades are full of awesomeness...love them.

    SvarSlet
  8. They're really beautiful, but you know...pastels ;o)..

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  9. both cute, but i definitely want the mint :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...