Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 19. maj 2015

Il était un vernis Dahlia swatches


Il était un vernis Dahlia is from the Végétal collection. It is a violet holo, more blue than purple, and has copper and blue micro glitters, that are visible in all light settings. The holo is subtle and visible in the sun. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
It's quite pretty, isn't it..?

See more indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

32 kommentarer:

  1. Yeah, it's a pleasant holo.

    SvarSlet
  2. I was lucky enough to receive the entire collection as a no-special-occasion gift from my husband. They are all very pretty, I should wear them again soon :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, what a sweet husband you have - and yes, your should :)

      Slet
  3. It is very pretty. I like it.

    SvarSlet
  4. Very pretty. Love this dark shade!

    SvarSlet
  5. I love the shimmer in the Il etait un vernis polishes!

    SvarSlet
  6. So pretty, I like this blue colour. :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. It looks lovely. A gorgeous looking blue

    SvarSlet
  8. It's a very pretty one. It does look blue and sort of violet. I love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. It's really super pretty <3.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  10. wooowww!!! this is definitely stealing my heart...<3 love it.... <3

    SvarSlet
  11. dahlia is super gorgeous :D

    SvarSlet
  12. I totally lost my jaw, it dropped to the floor as I saw the thumb macro! *___*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Auch LOL - I hope you feel better now :D
      Thanks a lot ;)

      Slet
  13. Reminds me of a bluer version of Tristam *_____________*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Actually i was thinking along those lines too...

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...