Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 4. maj 2015

Elevation Polish Cloud Peak and Iceberg Lake, Wyoming the Wild coll. swatches

Today I have my two picks from the Elevation Polish Wyoming the Wild collection April 2015.
Elevation Polish Cloud Peak is a muted cornflower blue with black flake shimmer, ultra chrome flakies and holographic pigment. In the sun you see all it’s beauty, flakies, shimmer and holo, in other light setting you mostly notice the flakies. It is fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

Iceberg Lake:
Elevation Polish Iceberg Lake is a slightly mint leaning jade with a subtle shimmer. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like them?
I'm very fascinated by Cloud Peak...

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

34 kommentarer:

  1. Nice polishes. I really like the blue with the cool glitters :-D

    SvarSlet
  2. I'm with Ananka - I love the blue one too! :D

    SvarSlet
  3. both of them are great, but the first one is just brilliant

    SvarSlet
  4. Que perfeição de esmalte!!
    Amei esse azulzinho.


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are absolutely right - and I also love the blue :)

      Slet
  5. Cloud Peak seemed wonderful in your nail mail, but now I see it's amazingly wonderful!!! :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. The first one is different in an interesting way, I'd have to wear it to tell you if I feel comfortable in it; the second one is lovely :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right, it is very interesting and different!

      Slet
  7. Both polishes are gorgeous but Cloud Peak is like a dream!

    =D
    Antonia / Rock ur Nails!

    SvarSlet
  8. These are both so beautiful! I'm always a sucker for such a pretty mint, and the depth of the particles in that bright blue is fantastic!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are - and it's so nice to see you back :)

      Slet
  9. Two lovely polishes but that touch of black on the blue sets the first one apart.

    SvarSlet
  10. Cloud Peak is so very extraordinary! Wow!

    SvarSlet
  11. Both are such beautiful polishes!

    SvarSlet
  12. I love the colour of the second one, but the first one is too interesting *__*

    SvarSlet
  13. Sorry, the first one is really stunning, but none of the colours is mine.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  14. Both are fantastic. Blue with black shimmer is quite a unique combo. Love it. <3

    SvarSlet
  15. I like Iceberg Lake better, but I find Cloud Peak more interesting. That shimmer is lovely.

    SvarSlet
  16. CP is a very interesting and singular lacquer!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...