Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 26. maj 2015

Appeal4 Shabby Vintage swatches


Sent from Luxbeauty.dk for review.
Appeal4  Shabby Vintage 124 is an uber-gorgeous magenta pink with just the right amount of shimmer to give it that delicious bluish flash – I love everything about it! This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Thank you so much to Lennie from Luxbeauty.dk for sending me this one!
I love it, it's one more for my collection of Maria-pinks :D

Meet my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

22 kommentarer:

  1. It's a pleasant shiny fuchsia :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Hi dear Maria! It is very pretty, maybe the shimmer is too much frosty? ! Have a nice day :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, it's just like I love it - it doesn't give me that frosty feeling - a nice day to you too :)

      Slet
  3. A pretty Maria-pink. I had a polish similar to this one when I was in elementary school.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is - I remember you told me about it :)

      Slet
  4. It's cute on you but nothing for me unfortunately. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - and yay, I'm happy not to share hahaha ;)

      Slet
  5. I love purple shimmer in a vibrant color. It's perfect!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I - and I agree, it really IS perfect!

      Slet
  6. *faints* OMG Maria that is one amazing polish lol uber-gorgeous is an under statement. I love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. Isn't it just such a lovely shade!

    SvarSlet
  8. I'm not a fan of the brand, but the colour is nice and so is the shimmer :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have tried two by now, and I like the formula very much!
      The shimmer really is gorgeous, you are right!

      Slet
  9. I like the colour but I started to dislike this kind of finish, I don't know when it happened... :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's strange, but then again - we change LOL

      Slet
  10. It's really nice. Reminds me somehow to Orly Fabfuschia.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  11. More Maria pinks for the world! :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...