Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 21. maj 2015

Glam Polish She Is Illusive, Mei Mei Signatures store ecxlusive


Glam Polish She Is Elusive is a Mei Mei’s Signatures store exclusive from the Fantasy Trio. It’s a gorgeous dark purple jelly with golden and red flakies and a very subtle holo micro shimmer. I really enjoyed wearing this one!
Isn't it beautiful..?

See hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

27 kommentarer:

  1. You remember what I wrote about you and dark polishes? I am so thrilled to see you wearing something this dark and gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I do, and I replied that I have developed a taste for darker colors, so there will be more :D
      Thanks, I'm glad you like them on me :)

      Slet
  2. Looks so good on you Maria :) I love it.

    SvarSlet
  3. Mysterious is a good word for it. I hate that colours like this look black on me :/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I doubt this one will, it isn't really blackened - come and visit and we can check it :D

      Slet
  4. OMG! This nail polish is so gorgeous! wow! I need it :)))

    SvarSlet
  5. I can understand why you love this. It's amazing!!!!

    SvarSlet
  6. Wowww...it's just fab..fab..fab... <3

    SvarSlet
  7. It's a nice one, I really like it :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. This is amazingly beautiful, it looks like a real galaxy :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. i love it, it is so rich and amazing

    SvarSlet
  10. Beautiful indeed! A deep galaxy :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...