Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 14. maj 2015

MOD Lacquer Apollo's Landing, Mid Century Mod coll. swatches

MOD Lacquer Apollo’s Landing is from the Mid Century Mod coll., spring 2015. It’s a vivid cobalt blue with shimmer and a dash of holo pigments. It is super opaque in one coat, but this is two easy coats and a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this bright blue..?

Meet my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. Ohhhh... gorgeous! *starts searching for wallet*

    SvarSlet
  2. What a lovely finish this one has :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh that is beautiful. I could look at that one all day long. I love the sparkle and shimmer and that blue shade is like the ocean. I love the ocean.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I did look a lot at my nails while I wore it LOL, so you are right!

      Slet
  4. Oh, I like it even though it isn't my sort of colour. It looks fresh.

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh what a stunning blue you have here!

    SvarSlet
  6. Love that blue color! Another polish that goes to my wishlist!

    SvarSlet
  7. What a gorgeous blue. It's stunning :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. I have one comment for this. OH. MY. GOSH. It's stunning, bright and enchanting <3

    SvarSlet
  9. Really beautiful, it hits me directly to the heart! :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. Well, that's a real great blue. But I'm wearing blue now for 3 days already - no time to paint my nails :o(.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...