Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 20. maj 2015

F.U.N Lacquer Celebrate swatches


F.U.N Lacquer Celebrate is an amazing multichrome with shifts in purple, pink. olive, gold and green. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Later today I’ll show you it’s sibling Celebrate (H) – the same polish with added holo micro glitters
Isn't it beautiful..?

See hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

31 kommentarer:

  1. This is defintily my kind of polish!

    SvarSlet
  2. Sorry for commenting so rarely, but I'm so busy moving out.

    Well, it's beautiful, but it's also one of the few FUNs I skipped. ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. I like the softness of the colour shift. It is very pleasant.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree - soft, but it's also complex I think...

      Slet
  4. Multichromes always mesmerize me with their beauty. This one is fantastic too!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They do - but I think this is one of the finer examples of complexity!

      Slet
  5. I prefer this one, without the holo effect. Very pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is less loud - I also tend to like this better...

      Slet
  6. It is still an interesting polish, but I like the one with holo the most :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Amazing indeed....quite stunning

    SvarSlet
  8. What an amazing iridescent polish. I love the different colours it has to offer *drools* <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  9. I have to admit I prefer the holo glitter version :)

    SvarSlet
  10. lovely... i'm not ever sure which version i like more :D

    SvarSlet
  11. I don't know if I prefer this version or the holo one, they're both pretty!

    SvarSlet
  12. Not my kind of shade, but definitely cute :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...