Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 22. maj 2015

Polish Addict LE After The Rain swatches


Polish Addict After The Rain is a LE. It’s a light blue base filled with holographic shimmers and micro glitters, both holo, blue, green, copper and maybe others.  Two coats are enough, but for these photos I added an extra + a coat of Seche Vite. The dry time between coats is a little on the slow side, but the glitters lay flat and do not require a top coat. It probably also would be great with a blue underwear.
Do you like it..?

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. It's an interesting and unusual polish but I really like it :-D

    SvarSlet
  2. I like the added glitter, it makes the polish come alive :)

    SvarSlet
  3. It is nice packed nail polish, but I could survive also without those little glitter particles because I adore the base colour :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I think I feel it the other way around ;)

      Slet
  4. A rather stunning looking polish

    SvarSlet
  5. lovely, i would definitely wear it :D

    SvarSlet
  6. It is unusual and pretty.

    SvarSlet
  7. This is something different for a change :) Although I am not a glitter lover myself I like this pretty light blue with sprinkles!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm also not a big glitter fan, but this isn't "too much" :)

      Slet
  8. I love it! Very unusual nail polish! :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Love it :) Those glitters look like confetti :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...