Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 27. maj 2015

Colors by Lllarowe A Lot More Help Sucking Up, Pretty Woman coll. swatches


Colors by Llarowe A Lot More Help Sucking Up is from the Pretty Woman collection. It’s a periwinkle leaning denim blue hol with a medium effect in the sun, but it’s also visible in normal indoor light. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I really like this one, do you..?

Se many more of my Colors by Llarowe a d hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, what a pretty blue - gorgeous polish!

    SvarSlet
  2. I like it too, so fresh and beautiful. :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. That's a beautiful colour. It's intense but still soft :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh wow what a stunner. I'm loving this polish Maria :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy to hear it - and yes, so do I!!

      Slet
  5. It is very pretty. I wouldn't mind having a scarf, skirt or a corset in this shade.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That would be a pretty shade for me too!

      Slet
  6. I adore this collection and this polish is very pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I - The Pretty Woman and the Glam Polish Knockout part one are my so far favorite collections this year!

      Slet
  7. Yes, I could wear this beauty every day! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. I love it, it's a great colour!

    SvarSlet
  9. Oh yes I like it! Quite unusual shade, and very pretty holo :)

    SvarSlet
  10. OMG so gorgeous. Why did I skip it?

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. If you ask me: That was a big mistake :D

      Slet
  11. I don't agree, you shouldn't just liking it.... This is AMAZING!!!! *********__________*********

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...