Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 13. maj 2015

Lilypad Lacquer Pink Diamonds

Lilypad Lacquer Pink Diamonds is a bold, bright and neon like pink with gorgeous pink glass flecks – a true Maria pink. It was fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this bright and happy pink?

In the mood for more indie swatches, maybe more Lilypad Lacquers? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

20 kommentarer:

  1. I like the colour, it's really cool! I thought you had stopped buying Lilypads :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So did I, but ah, who can resist gorgeous polishes, and since then I have read that there was a formula change for that particular polish - and I easily forgive :D

      Slet
  2. Gorgeous, simply gorgeous :-D

    SvarSlet
  3. It fits you to perfection.

    SvarSlet
  4. Well, I love pink and I love diamonds....so gimmie ;D

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...