Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 9. maj 2015

Chanel Terrana 697 and Mediterranée 707, Coll. Méditerranée - Collaboration Saturday

In this version of Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel I have the two first of the Chanel Collection Méditerranée, summer 2015: Terrana 697 LE, Méditerranée 707, Coquelicot 717 and Lavanda 727 LE. See Part two HERE!

Terrana 697:
Terrana 697 is a LE, so if you want it, buy it while you can. It is a medium brown metallic shimmer polish, shown in two coats and a coat of Seche Vite.

Méditerranée 707:
Méditerranée 707 is a blue leaning teal cream. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two coats and a coat of Seche Vite. This polish will continue in the core line of Chanel. This is two coats and a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like them - any favorites..?
I'll soon show my two favorites from this collection...
I bought them from Parfumeri Ham og Hende!

Not let's see what Elena has for us today..?

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram 

30 kommentarer:

  1. wow these colours are lovely. I really want the Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour 667 Bel Argus it is a beautiful colour of deep blue :) http://sassylittlenails37.blogspot.co.uk/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are, aren't they - and Bel Argus is a beautiful blue :)

      Slet
  2. Love that creamy one! So bright and it would look great on me... ugh ugh whaha :-P

    SvarSlet
  3. I can imagine this first one with a safari outfit :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you are absolutely right about that!

      Slet
  4. i like both shades, but if must choose than it will be mediterranee :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I was pretty sure that was you choice ;)

      Slet
  5. The brown you're showing here is superb!

    SvarSlet
  6. theyy are so stunning <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are - but the favorites are the two next I'm going to show!

      Slet
  7. Pretty colors! Though Mediterranée is more suitable for spring and summer.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is perfect for that time of year :)

      Slet
  8. They are both beautiful! <3

    SvarSlet
  9. Méditerranée 707... definitely yesss!!! :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. I skipped them both. Not enough money and not my colours ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  11. I saw some swatches from this collection and...I immediately fell in love with Lavanda, even if I know that Terrana is the most peculiar. Purple is still one of my favorite colors (strange but true, I like a lot also the "poppy" from that collection).

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think Lavanda has stolen many hearts, mine too!

      Slet
  12. Nice colours and I quite like that brown - I'm shocked at me liking a brown lol ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - me too - also I liked it way better than I thought I would..

      Slet
  13. The colour range of this collection is interesting :) I obviously love the teal and the purple :P Terrana is very particular too!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I agree it's very wide spread somehow - something for everyone!

      Slet
  14. Mediterranee has a beautiful shade. Terrana is definitely not my shade ^_^''

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Also not really mine, but I still kind of like it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...