Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 1. maj 2015

Pretty Pots You'll Never Take My Sky swatches


Pretty Pots You’ll Never Take My Sky is a blue with a light grey-green hue = not bright like a sapphire blue. The holo is very strong and visible in most light settings. This is 2 easy coats without a top coat.
Do you like it..?
I bought it from NorwayNails - use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

See hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

31 kommentarer:

  1. It's gorgeous and that holo effect is AMAZING! I love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  2. So pretty and a beautiful colour. :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. I wish the sky in Germany was as bright as this blue! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Ooh la la! What a great series of rainbows here! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yep, this should be right up your alley!!

      Slet
  5. What a beautiful blue.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  6. Amazing blue :-) This kind of nail polish makes my heart beat quicker! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I know, I can hear it all the way to Denmark!

      Slet
  7. Wohhhh!!! it's Gorgeous...Gorgeous...Gorgeous! <3

    SvarSlet
  8. This is what brings back some energy to my body on Monday morning, a beautiful tealish blue holo *____*

    SvarSlet
  9. it's blue, it's holo, and it should be mine *.*

    SvarSlet
  10. Gorgeous holo! :)

    SvarSlet
  11. The finish is amazing but the shade itself is even more amazing!

    SvarSlet
  12. The finish is amazing but the shade itself is even more amazing!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...