Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 6. maj 2015

Lilypad Lacquer Too Much Excitemint swatches

Lilypad Lacquer Too Much Excitemint – is not really a mint at all. It’s a vivid cool toned strong green with a subtle scattered holo. I always use a top coat and in this case I recommend on as it dries slightly matte. So you see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it a beautiful, strong green..?

I bought it from Hypnotic Polish!

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. A real nice colour :o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. I like it, I like vivid greens.

    SvarSlet
  3. I love it! It's not only holo, but also bright! *__*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, and I love just how bright and bold it is :)

      Slet
  4. *stomps with feet on the ground* It's not fair!! My wishlist is getting way too long bcs of you! Need to go out and find myself a millionaire :-P Love it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. *had you a tissue to wipe away tears* LOL - guess what, when I was younger I could have married one, he would have given me the world, but I didn't love him enough...

      Slet
  5. This goes straight to my wishlist, it is an amazing polish!

    SvarSlet
  6. I like this shade of green! It's super pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Stunning color!!! *____*

    SvarSlet
  8. Very, very nice :-) It seems like a valley ready for white flowers :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - it does, I didn't pick any tho ;)

      Slet
  9. Wow! What a brilliant green.

    SvarSlet
  10. Ohhhhhh!!!! This one is just mind blowing! Love love love it! <3

    SvarSlet
  11. Beautiful! Just the right shade of green!

    SvarSlet
  12. What a lovely green - it's really nice :-D

    SvarSlet
  13. too much excitements is the one for me <3

    SvarSlet
  14. It is a lovely shade of green. Very cheery.

    SvarSlet
  15. Woah, this surprise me, I'm in love with it *____* It reminds me of Saint Patrick's day a LOT

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really would be great for St P day :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...