Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 1. maj 2015

Glam Polish The Thing You Love Most, Welcome to Storybrooke coll. swatches

Glam Polish The Thing You Love Most is from the Welcome to Storybrooke coll. It’s a multichrome holo most of the time smoky purple but with shifts in pink, bronze and then some accompanied by the pretty holo visible in most light settings. It was very opaque in one coat, but is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think?

See many more Glam Polishes and hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. Of course I love it--purple and sparkles, two of my favorite things.

    SvarSlet
  2. That is an interesting colour shift, I like that!

    SvarSlet
  3. A lovely deep sparkly colour.

    SvarSlet
  4. Very nice holo nail polish! *.*

    SvarSlet
  5. Really beautiful.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh wow...another beautiful purple with sparkle....awesome. <3

    SvarSlet
  7. Svar
    1. Ohhh, I hope you get it before it's sold out!

      Slet
  8. What a stunning holo polish. It looks so pretty and lovely :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. I just can not believe how pretty and stunning this looks!
    Looking forward to see your next post ;)
    xx Julia

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are so right, I hope you like it ;)

      Slet
  10. looks awesome on close up :D

    SvarSlet
  11. So deep *_* Perfect for Autumn, isn't it?

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...