Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 9. maj 2015

Picture Polish Eyre swatches


Picture Polish Eyre is one of the Opulence shades. It’s a metallic blue chrome with scattered holo pigments. You see it in two coats with a c oat of Seche Vite.
Do you like it..?
I bought it from NorwayNails - use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

32 kommentarer:

  1. It looks interesting, a cold shade.

    SvarSlet
  2. More beautiful than I thought this one!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's always nice to be pleasantly surprised ;)

      Slet
  3. i'm really ashamed, i don't have any picture polish polish, yet, can you believe it :(
    this one looks awesome *.*

    SvarSlet
  4. Yes that looks really nice.

    SvarSlet
  5. I love Picture Polish so much <3

    SvarSlet
  6. Your pictures are the first that make me want to buy Eyre! Beautiful pictures, Maria!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I hope you like it in person too!

      Slet
  7. Beautiful, it looks like an awesome base for some galaxy manicure :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Wow, that's what I call a stunner. I'm now wondering, why I didn't buy it yet.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yeah, that's such a terrible thought hahaha

      Slet
  9. Amazing shade of blue, I really like it!!

    SvarSlet
  10. It is beautiful. It has that strong, metallic feel.

    SvarSlet
  11. What an amazing polish. Looks great :-D

    SvarSlet
  12. So pretty! I like the name too, it sounds quite edgy :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...