Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 11. maj 2015

Colors by Llarowe What's Your Dream, Pretty Woman coll. swatches


Colors by Llarowe What’s Your Dream is from the Pretty Woman collection. It’s a super gorgeous warm purple holo with a super strong holo effect, also very visible out of the sun. Normally I prefer a colder purple, but this polish is simply perfect!!
I think it's super gorgeous <3

See more Colors by Llarowe and my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. It's a gorgeous nail polish indeed, I like it a lot!

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow, it's really pretty. OMG, I'm so far behind swatching. Pirates of Penzance is still waiting to find it's way on my nails.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. I agree with you, it IS super gorgeous. What a great colour! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you also think so (I knew you would ;)

      Slet
  4. this looks like one really happy color :D

    SvarSlet
  5. What a gorgeous looking polish

    SvarSlet
  6. I like it! The holo adds a nice depth!

    SvarSlet
  7. It is striking. I love the vibrancy of the colour and I think it looks great on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is super vibrant - thank you so much, I love wearing them :)

      Slet
  8. Oh wow what a gorgeous and stunning purple holo :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. Oh wow..it's just fab.... <3

    SvarSlet
  10. A purple holo? Yes please! Obviously I love it.

    SvarSlet
  11. Looking at this beautiful nail polish gives me a feeling of joy, it is beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww - but you are right, it is a happy polish!

      Slet
  12. Ok, now I need at least one CBL lacquer XD

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...