Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 12. maj 2015

Colors by Llarowe Vivian + Edward, Pretty Woman coll. swatches


Colors by Llarowe Vivian + Edward is from the Pretty Woman collection. It’s a gorgeous magenta pink holo with a super strong effect, even strong outside the sun. All in all my kind of pink holo! This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Well, if you didn't get it the first time, I'll repeat it: I love it :D

See more Colors by Llarowe and my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. Great shade, I have to admit!

    SvarSlet
  2. Wonderful color and holo effect.

    SvarSlet
  3. I'm so happy that IRL it's more vibrant than in the bottle ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  4. Looks like a good shade of Maria pink. :D

    SvarSlet
  5. That sure is a gorgeous polish!

    SvarSlet
  6. I can see why you love it! It's super amazing :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. Holy, DAG, this polish! I die.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - yes, it has that effect on me too :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...