Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 15. maj 2015

Swatch spam: BeYu, NYX Girls, Alessandro, Essence and Debby Colorplay

This Swatch Spam post brings you swatches from the vault of BeYu 246, NYX Girls Complex Purple, Alessandro Peppermint Patti, Essence Mermaid's Secret and Debby Colorplay 190 

BeYu 246:
BeYu 246 is a beautiful bold and strong green. My ridges shone through when using the flash, so this is 3 coats, normally 2 coats would be enough.



NYX Girls NGP147 Complex Purple:
NYX Girls NGP147 Complex Purple is a medium purple with a silver shimmer. Two easy coats are enough, but for these photos I did three without a top coat. Good self leveling ability and dry time.

Alessandro Peppermint Patti: 
Alessandro Peppermint Patti is a pastel blue cream. This is 2 easy coats without a top coat.

Essence Mermaid's Secret:
Essence 01 Mermaid’s Secret – Aquatix coll. – is a red toned purple loaded with really pretty blue shimmer. This is 2 easy coats without a top coat.

Debby Colorplay 190:
Do you remember THIS lovely nail mail from the sweet *Ky* aka Chiara from Il MioBeauty Case?
Debby Color Play 190 was one of the polishes! It’s a dark blurple, slightly duochrome with gorgeous blue and pink shimmer/flakies that makes it very interesting to look at. This is 2 easy coats without a top coat.
So do you see anything you like?

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram



28 kommentarer:

  1. The alessandro and the beyu polish have wonderful spring shades! *_*

    SvarSlet
  2. I like each one of them! My favourites are BeYou and Alessandro :)

    SvarSlet
  3. I like most of them, but mostly Complex Purple from NYX. Not a big surprise huh? ;-)

    SvarSlet
  4. These are all very pretty. Perhaps I like Complex Purple the best.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is difficult to choose, but it sure is pretty!

      Slet
  5. post full of gorgeousness :D
    beyu is my favorite from this bunch, but i wouldn't say no to any of them ;)

    SvarSlet
  6. Pretty polishes :-D I really like the Essence and the Debby Color Play :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. All the nail polishes are great!!
    My favorite are BeYu 246 and Debby Colorplay 190. :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Green, purple and pastel blue are awesome!

    SvarSlet
  9. the first one is the prettiest for me!

    SvarSlet
  10. The Essence polish is so cute! I loved that collection but couldn't find it in stores :(

    SvarSlet
  11. Alessandro Peppermint Patti, BeYu 246 and NYX Girls Complex Purple :-)

    SvarSlet
  12. Two of them do look really great to me. Guess which ones ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Uh, Oh, hahaha, it's not the pastel blue ;)

      Slet
  13. Love them all :D Of course my fav one is Debby ;D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...