Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 7. maj 2015

Colors by Llarowe Pirates of Penzance, Pretty Woman coll, swatches


Today I have another of my 7 picks from the Colors by Llarowe Pretty Woman collection, a gorgeous deep red!
Colors by Llarowe Pirates of Penzance is as mentioned from the Pretty Woman collection. It’s a outstanding fairly dark red holo with an inner glow and a strong holo effect. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche vite.
Isn't it gorgeous..?
I bought it from Hypnotic Polish!

Have you seen my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

34 kommentarer:

  1. I love love!! that polish. I have looked and bought a few red holo polishes, trying to find the perfect one but have been disappointed so far. This one looks like it might be the one!

    SvarSlet
  2. I bought that one too, but it hasn't arrived yet. Does it stain?

    SvarSlet
  3. It's stunningly beautiful!! I love this color.

    SvarSlet
  4. This red holo is amazing! Wooooooooow :D

    SvarSlet
  5. Hi dear Maria! This nail polish is simply outstanding! The perfect red for nails :-)
    Kisses
    Marghe

    SvarSlet
  6. It is gorgeous and I love it!

    SvarSlet
  7. What a stunner! It's wonderful looking :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. Omg this red is stunning!!!! *________*

    SvarSlet
  9. what a rich red, love it :D

    SvarSlet
  10. It's an amazingly strong and beautiful red :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. I'm really looking forward to have it on my nails. Hopefully tomorrow I'll finally succeed.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  12. It looks like beautiful toffee apple. I love it.

    SvarSlet
  13. Oh wow this color is rocking on your nails!

    SvarSlet
  14. So pretty! Red holos have something that always catches my attention :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...