Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 15. maj 2015

Dance Legend Robots vs Humans swatches


Dance Legend Robots vs Humans 9 is a red-toned brown coppery metallic holo from the New Prism line. The strong rainbow changes the shade all the time, also out of the sun, and because of that I kind of like this one, even if I prefer a brown to be much darker. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think..?

See many more Dance legends and my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. What a pretty classy nail polish! ♡

    SvarSlet
  2. It's pretty and I like it! Another brown this week! WOW! Lovely holo effect :-D

    SvarSlet
  3. It really can remind of robots!

    SvarSlet
  4. You know that I normally don't like brown, but this one even I'd wear.

    SvarSlet
  5. Wow....quite a stunning polish

    SvarSlet
  6. I don't like browns much as a rule, but I really like the impressive rainbows here.

    SvarSlet
  7. I am not a big fan of brown shades, but here it's combined with holo which is making it quite an interesting shade.

    SvarSlet
  8. I really like these Dance Legend holos. They have a wonderful holo effect!

    SvarSlet
  9. Not really my colour, but it has an amazingly strong holo effect! :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. It almost tempted me, because of the holoeffect. But, if possible no brown for me please ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  11. I'm sure it wouldn't work with my skin tone :O But that finish... *_*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They know how to make holos, don't they!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...