Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 4. maj 2015

Colors by Lllarowe Kit, Pretty Woman coll. swatches


As the first of my 7 picks from the Pretty Woman collection I am showing you a happy and bright color called Kit!
Colors by Llarowe Kit is as mentioned from the Pretty Woman collection. It’s a beautiful slightly blue toned red crelly with glitters and iridescent blue hexes and a touch of holo. It is opaque in two coats and I added a coat of Seche Vite even if it does dry smooth.
I love it - do you?

Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

29 kommentarer:

  1. Well, I got it and of course I love it.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. Love that slightly bigger glitter in there... makes a difference. Like it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They do, it's a gorgeous red, but so much more than just that!

      Slet
  3. I usually don't like red polishes, but this one, because of the glitter is very appealing for me!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy to hear that - I'm so much into reds at the moment!

      Slet
  4. It's really gorgeous. I love this one. What an amazing red :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You can say that again, truly amazing!

      Slet
  5. Very rich colour, beautiful :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. This color is stunning... the finishing, the glitters... yeah, I love it too!

    =D
    Antonia / Rock ur Nails!

    SvarSlet
  7. I definately should have grabbed this when I ordered from Hypnotic Polish Last week ;) It's great!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You definitely should - I hope you grab it the next time it's in stock!

      Slet
  8. This one is surely an outstanding shade. Absolutely stunning! <3

    SvarSlet
  9. It does look bright and happy.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does, doesn't it, I love wearing it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...