Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 24. maj 2015

Lacquester Pink Outside The Box swatches


Lacquester Pink Outside The Box is a gorgeous dark pink magenta holo with a strong effect in the sun, but it’s also clearly visible in indoor light. The holo finish is a bit squishy/jelly like, and the dry time is quick. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it pretty..?
You can buy Lacquester polishes HERE!

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

21 kommentarer:

  1. What a lovely colour and I love the name. Very suitable :)

    SvarSlet
  2. My shade, my finish, sure I like it :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Love the name and the polish isn't bad either :)

    SvarSlet
  4. That is indeed a gorgeous pink!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It sure is - I kind of knew you would like it ;)

      Slet
  5. Oh yes...it's super pretty... <3

    SvarSlet
  6. Another winner. I'm loving it! So my kind of shade too :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...