Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 24. maj 2015

Floral nail art on She Is Illusive


The base color is Glam Polish She Is Elusive - see swatches HERE - and on the ring finger I painted an irregular grid with a golden glitter striper. With acrylic craft colors I paintes leaves on the pinkie and pink and white flowers over the grid. The center of each flower is dotted with Cupcake Polish Elizabeth. I top coated with Seche Vite.
Do you like it..?

See my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely nail art!
    The nail polish is also very nice :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow, an incredible looking polish and a cute nail art too. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is gorgeous - thanks a lot Ann-Sofie!

      Slet
  3. Lovely choice of colours for flowers and leaves. They stand out and brighten the whole look.

    SvarSlet
  4. Those are really beautiful flowers, I love them!

    SvarSlet
  5. What a pretty nail art! Love the nail olish you used as a base =)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I am so happy you like it Zauberin Zebulon - thank you so much!

      Slet
  6. A lovely dark shade and such beautiful floral nail art.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it John, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  7. Ohhhh this one is a master piece....those flowers are looking just great on this base. love it a lot. <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, thanks a lot Nailfame, you are so sweet :)

      Slet
  8. Love that you did the leaves on your pinky it adds a lot to the manicure according to me.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is sweet music to my ears, thanks a lot Helena!

      Slet
  9. Your flowers are always gorgeous! :)

    SvarSlet
  10. Well done, Maria! It's a pretty combo!

    SvarSlet
  11. I'm loving your flowers. They look really good on the base and you've paired the colour so well. Great art work Maria :-D

    SvarSlet
  12. Amazingly beautiful, perfect base and gorgeous floral nail art! :-)

    SvarSlet
  13. Really beautiful :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  14. your lovely nail art and this amazing polish look awesome together, love it <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...