Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 16. maj 2015

Polish Addict Bananas Are Good swatches


Polish Addict Bananas Are Good is a very pale pastel yellow scattered holo, the holo pigments does however give it a slight grey hue. This is two rich coats, but 3 thin are probably better as the dry time was a bit on the slow side.
I found it a bit too pale/too little pastel yellow for my skin...

See my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. Hi dear Maria! This is an interesting colour, I think it could be nice on my skin tone,
    Kisses
    Marghe

    SvarSlet
  2. I love bananas but it's too pale for me.

    SvarSlet
  3. A few days ago I tried out my first pale yellow (Illamasqua Load). I didn't expect it but I really liked it, so now I'm searching for other pale yellow ones and this one is going straight to my wishlist :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Uhm... maybe as a base for a nail art?

    SvarSlet
  5. I like the bigger flecks in it!

    SvarSlet
  6. I'm not really sure what to make of this one.... I'm not really woo'd by it :-|

    SvarSlet
  7. It is quite nice but does look a bit on the pale side

    SvarSlet
  8. I agree with you - it looks a bit too pale and maybe too muted for your skin tone, but I'm still glad you showed it to us because the colour is very unusual and interesting.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is interesting - and a pastel yellow for my pastel yellow collection, so it stays :D

      Slet
  9. Mmhhnnngg.... nnnah, I don't quite know what to say :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I know what you would say - you, my pastel hating friend :D

      Slet
  10. Oh, I know that this one has a word "yellow" in the description, but it looks very, very interesting! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh Tanja, you slowly become an yellow addict :D

      Slet
  11. The closeup looks really great and interesting, but it's not my colour at all. Uh...yellow?

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  12. Svar
    1. It is very pale, and a bit too grey...

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...