Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 17. maj 2015

Floral pastel skittle nail art


I bought these pretty pastels from the Superchic Lacquer Serendipity collection, and I decided to make a floral skittle. On my index I have Crystal Blue Persuation, middle is Law of Nature, ring finger is Dumb Luck and on the pinkie I have Pleasant Surprise. As usual I painted the floral nail art with acrylic craft colors and top coated with Seche Vite.
Do you like it..?

See hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

34 kommentarer:

  1. These colours look great together and I always love your delicate floral art.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Vedrana, I'm happy you like it!

      Slet
  2. Wow, that looks so pretty

    SvarSlet
  3. Such a lovely manicure :) Love it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm really pleased to hear it, thanks a lot Roxy!

      Slet
  4. A wonderful design! I like the pastel color change :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Julia, I'm happy to hear it!

      Slet
  5. Lovely pastels and brilliant Art work!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much John, I'm so pleased you like it!

      Slet
  6. This is beautiful! Perfect little flowers and vines and sooo tiny.

    SvarSlet
  7. I like it a lot. The flowers work really well this way :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you think so, thanks a lot my friend!

      Slet
  8. Such a great work and design. Loved it. the flowers are very beautiful and detailed :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm really happy you like it!

      Slet
  9. It's so bright and happy, cuteness overload!!

    SvarSlet
  10. Once again this flower mani has won my heart... <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  11. This is really, really gorgeous and so refreshing! :-)

    SvarSlet
  12. This is so cute. I remember these colours and I like your nail art on them :-)

    SvarSlet
  13. Wow, that's really beautiful.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  14. lovely colors, lovely nail art, love it :D

    SvarSlet
  15. Looks very sweet and beautiful! :)

    SvarSlet
  16. One of the most beautiful nail art ever *_*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awwww, what a sweet thing to say, thanks a lot Chiara!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...