Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 14. maj 2015

Floral nail art on Pahlish Tropical Island Treasure

The base color is Pahlish Tropical Island Treasure - see the swatches HERE, I painted the floral nail art with acrylic craft color and the center of the flowers is Bear Pawlish Hot Cider. The top coat is as usual Seche Vite.
Do you like this simple floral nail art?

Meet my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. Great base shade and a pleasant nail art!

    SvarSlet
  2. I love it. It is delicate, but edgy.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you think so, thanks a lot Vedrana!

      Slet
  3. It really looks tropical! Sweet!

    SvarSlet
  4. Fantastic one dear. The flowers are perfect like always!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, you are so sweet Andrea!

      Slet
  5. Simple is often very good, so yes, I like it :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Lovely art work on such a beautiful polish

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm really pleased you like it, thanks a lot John!

      Slet
  7. very summery nail art, love it :D

    SvarSlet
  8. Love floral nail art. I like the colours you've used they go very well with the base :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. Ohhwww....this is just beautiful... I just love it! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's sweet music to my ears, thanks a lot Nailfame :)

      Slet
  10. I like the contrast between the skull of the bottle and the pretty flowers on nails :D not only that of course but it made me smile! Love the colour combo, so summer-y!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I didn't even think of it before - you are right :D
      Thank you so much Ere!

      Slet
  11. Wow, that's really gorgeous.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...