Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 12. maj 2015

Chanel Coquelicot 717 and Lavanda 727, coll. Méditerranée swatches

Today I have the other half of the Chanel Collection Méditerranée, summer 2015: Terrana 697 LE, Méditerranée 707, Coquelicot 717 and Lavanda 727 LE - see part one HERE!


First we have Coquelicot 717:
Coquelicot 717 is a gorgeous, bright red cream, maybe not novel, but no one makes red polishes as Chanel does, end of story. If you love red polishes and never tried a red Chanel, this would be a good place to start! It will continue in the core line of the Chanel polishes.

And the charming Lavanda 727
Lavanda 727 is a LE, so grab it while you can. It is a gorgeous purple cream, and even if I have a lot of those, I don’t think I have a dupe – it’s my favorite from this collection because of that, but closely followed by Coquelicot.
So what's your favorite of these two and of the entire collection..?
I bought them from Parfumeri Ham og Hende!

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. I am certain Chanel can do better than this. Every drugstore brand has polishes like these two and no matter how pretty they are, I expect something more special from HE brand such as Chanel.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think many of the High End brands safe in the safe area most of the time. But Lavanda, I really am honest when I say I don't have anything like it in my vast stash of purple.
      And the red - yes probably many dupes - BUT no one makes nice red formulas like Chanel, they are outstandingly nice to work with ;)

      Slet
  2. Love Lavanda, looks so colorful.

    Tamina
    http://taminathenailien.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  3. They are really gorgeous looking. A food plain red still takes some beating!

    SvarSlet
  4. Both are pretty but I think I prefer the purple - it's lovely :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm torn - fortunately I have them both LOL

      Slet
  5. Wow, the pigmentation on these is stunning! LOVE that red. ♥

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's the lovely thing about Chanel - and yes, the red is stunning!

      Slet
  6. I agree with you: these two are my favourite of the new release. I must see Lavanda in person (or "in bottle"), I know that a purple creme might not be a very original shade...But if I like it also in store (not only on bloggers' swatches) it will be mine!
    Coquelicot is so pretty, too. I'm not a big fan of reds, but I love poppies and the polish matches perfectly the perfect flower color *___*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Lavanda is very unique - I don't have anything quite like it, so I think you will love it!
      I didn't use to love reds - but over the last years I have developed a true love for them, I suspect Chanel is the reason LOL

      Slet
  7. I have to try a red Chanel polish one day if you say no one makes red polishes like Chanel does ;) It is pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You really have to, preferably a cream or shimmer - unless you also like crelly's ;)

      Slet
  8. Lavanda is beautiful but Mediterranee is my fav one :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...