Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 21. maj 2015

ILNP Summer Stargazing swatches


I Love Nail Polish/ILNP Summer Stargazing is a uber gorgeous dark cobalt blue holo with shimmers in blue and pink. It’s from the summer 2014 coll. and I wonder why I didn’t buy it a long time ago…
It is very opaque in one coat, could be used like that, but I am showing it in two coats without a top coat – I did of course use one later, but I painted nail art on it first ;)
I'm blown away by this beauty..!

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

32 kommentarer:

  1. ILNP polishes are mind blowing beautiful. I like this dark one too!

    SvarSlet
  2. A blue stunner. It can be so simple ;)

    SvarSlet
  3. Very beautiful. I love the added shimmer! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I - it adds to the gorgeousness :)

      Slet
  4. Oh yes I do like this one!

    SvarSlet
  5. Stunning <3 wow! such a gorgeous shade <3

    SvarSlet
  6. What a polish! Amazinggggg....<3

    SvarSlet
  7. Wow what a stunning blue. I love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. Gorgeous. Stunning, Amazing. What else could I tell? :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I would be in schock if you didn't like it :D

      Slet
  9. OMG it's stunning! I'mm adding it to my WL :)

    SvarSlet
  10. Amazing holo and photos! <3

    SvarSlet
  11. Svar
    1. It is JUST that - I also totally love it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...