Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 10. maj 2015

Floral nail art: Yeti Hides flowers In The Mini Apple

The base color is the beautiful Elevation Polish Yeti Hides In The Mini Apple, see swatches HERE – and I panted the floral nail art with acrylic craft colors. The top coat is Seche Vite.
Do you like it..?

Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

20 kommentarer:

  1. Very beautiful with nail art! <3

    SvarSlet
  2. It is a gorgeous colour and such a pretty flower!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like it John, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  3. Beautiful flowers and a great colour scheme :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Perfect red and beautiful flowers :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm really happy you like it, thanks a lot Tanja!

      Slet
  5. I really love that colour combo and the flowers are really stunning.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - that is sweet music to my ears Elena :)

      Slet
  6. Pretty! I like the colors you chose!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Julia, I'm happy to hear it!

      Slet
  7. Such pretty flowers they go well with the base :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you so much Ananka - I'm happy you like them :)

      Slet
  8. So classic one! love the colors.... <3

    SvarSlet
  9. Your flowers are always so neat and perfect... <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...