Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 7. maj 2015

Floral nail art on The Walker


The base color is Elevation Polish The Walker, see swatches HERE, and with acrylic craft color I painted a bed of green and golden leaves on the two middle fingers and added some tiny white flowers, and the purple base bleed through it and gave a cool effect after I top coated. Interestingly enough the polish also became darker purple when I top coated, it was kind of silvery lavender before that.
Do you like it?

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

22 kommentarer:

  1. The flowers look very well on this Elevation polish :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Aneta, I'm pleased you like them :)

      Slet
  2. You know that I always adored your hand painted flowers. This is a great one too!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, you are so sweet Andrea, thank you so much :)

      Slet
  3. Ok if I ever come over, I want you to paint my nails like this!! Love it!

    SvarSlet
  4. Wowww....those flowers are merged so nicely with that pretty base. Love it! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm really happy to hear it, thank you so much Nailfame :)

      Slet
  5. I hope to one day improve my free hand painting to the same level of yours. Love the full-flower-finger!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Now I'm blushing, thanks a lot Julia <3

      Slet
  6. It's always interesting when the topcoat makes the base colour change :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, it's fortunately not too often it happens!

      Slet
  7. Really pretty flowers on the base. They look so lovely on a holo :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Ananka, I'm so happy you like it!

      Slet
  8. ohooo, nail art, love it :D
    what a rainbow in that polish *.*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Zana - and yes, it's an amazing rainbow!

      Slet
  9. Oh, yes, I like it :-) Gorgeous nail art :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Tanja - I'm so happy you like it!

      Slet
  10. Wow, this is really pretty :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  11. I love your perfect flowers (yeah, and I'm a tiny bit envious - I would love to be able to create flowers over MY nails XD)!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...