Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 29. maj 2015

Superchic Lacquer Splice and Electrifried, High Voltage part 2


Today I have PART TWO of the 8 neon chrome holographic polishes from the Superchic Lacquer High Voltage collection. They are both very opaque in one coat, but they are shown in two with a coat of Seche Vite. They are easy to work with and the dry time is quick!

Splice:
Splice is a blue with a teal hue, and I like it even because of that.

Electrifried:
Electrifried is a yellow-golden shade with a slight olive hue. I’m not quite sure how I feel about it, but is for sure is unique in my collection.
What do you think of these two last ones from this collection?
Did you have an overall favorite - see them again: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

35 kommentarer:

  1. I like them both. I don't think either would look good on me, but they are so unusual I can't help but like them.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - sometimes that's also how I feel about a polish :)

      Slet
  2. Oh my! That blue looks amazing!!

    SvarSlet
  3. Hmm that yellow is such a strange colour! I think it could work with my skin tone. Thanks for sharing :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a bit strange, I agree - very unique!

      Slet
  4. I like both :-D I wasn't sure about the yellow at first glance, but I do like now - unique for sure :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. These (and the previous two) look great!!
    Just wondering, do you think they are opaque enough to stamp with?
    I'm always looking for stampable holos (yep, that's totally a word ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm not an experienced stamper so don't feel I can give you a correct answer... I love that word - so of course it is a word :D

      Slet
    2. Ohhh... this is terrible! Now I just HAVE to buy them to see for myself... *big grin*

      Slet
  6. I like the first one, the colour is really nice on my eyes :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's teal leaning - so of course you like it :D

      Slet
  7. I really do like that gorgeous looking blue

    SvarSlet
  8. They both are outstanding. Simply Gorgeous beauties. <3

    SvarSlet
  9. they are really cute, and the bottle is interesting

    SvarSlet
  10. Not a huge fan of the colour of the second one, but wow, it's so sparkly, pops off my screen! First one stole my heart :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I guess it's a love or hat color pretty much LOL

      Slet
  11. I only like the first one, I don't like so many yellow polishes....

    SvarSlet
  12. Splice is one of my favorites!

    SvarSlet
  13. I love both colours! I love teal in all finishes but I'm still looking for the perfect yellow holo - actually I have no yellow holos :O this one is a great pick!

    SvarSlet
  14. I like Electrified, even knowing it's no good for me at all ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  15. Of course Splice is beautiful... and Electrified looks too strong and too yellow for me, but it is surely very particular :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, Electrifried is a very unique color, that you either hate or love...

      Slet
  16. i'll take Splice, you can keep Electrified ;)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...