Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 20. maj 2015

F.U.N Lacquer Celebrate (H) swatches



F.U.N Lacquer Celebrate (H) is just like its sibling Celebrate without the holo, shown HERE earlier today, an amazing multichrome with shifts in purple, pink. olive, gold and green with a load of holo micro glitters. It really is blingy, even in low light – and in the sun it’s surreal!! This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

I am super fascinated by this one!!

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. I prefer the non-holo version. I love the colour shift so much and I find these holo sparkles a bit too distracting.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are a bit loud - I guess it also depends on your mood...

      Slet
  2. What an intriguing polish! I love bling, and this one has it! :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow! Just as good as the previous one.

    SvarSlet
  4. What a wonderful polishes and a great shift :-D <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - but I do find the shift more visible in the non-holo :)

      Slet
  5. Hi dear Maria ! This holo is wonderful! Yesterday I bought my first holographic nail polish can't wait to try it!
    Kisses
    Marghe

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy for you Marghe - which one did you get?

      Slet
    2. It is one by flormar ! This weekend maybe I'll publish the swatches ;-)

      Slet
    3. I look forward to seeing it!!

      Slet
  6. A lot is going on with this polish. It's very bling-bling!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. There really are - so uber bling bling maybe even ;)

      Slet
  7. ohhhhh wow! beautiful beautiful <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  8. Ok, it works better with this holo glitter finish :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...