Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 6. maj 2015

Girly Bits Too Hot For Pants swatches


Girly Bits Too Hot For Pants is a gorgeous fuchsia/magenta loaded with magenta and red shimmer and holo micro glitter – mmm, I love it! It is super opaque en one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it beautiful..?

Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. Okay, the name alone makes me need two bottles, but it's absolutely gorgeous! Such a bright, rich shade. ♥

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - you are absolutely right in both :D

      Slet
  2. Lovely indeed and what a name :D

    SvarSlet
  3. I imagined that you love it, it looks perfect on you... And I like it too :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. There is no way of hiding it - I love magenta :D

      Slet
  4. I like this fucsia/magenta... and the finishing is perfect!

    =D
    Antonia / Rock ur Nails!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are so right - it really is perfect!

      Slet
  5. A strange name but a beautiful polish

    SvarSlet
  6. That's Amazing! Love it. <3

    SvarSlet
  7. Funny name! And I love that color!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes indeed - I'm glad you also like it!

      Slet
  8. It's really nice and I like the holo effect. Pretty one for sure! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. I really like it, but it seems to me it's rather similar to that 'Instagram' I got ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. In that case I'm even more happy about it :D

      Slet
  10. It IS beautiful and it suites you perfectly.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...