Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 8. maj 2015

MOD Lacquer Deco, Mid Century Mod coll. swatches


MOD Lacquer Deco is from the Mid Century Mod coll., spring 2015. It’s a slightly grey toned turquoise, is a bit more subdued in person, a dark Tiffany box kind of shade with a subtle holo micro shimmer. This is two easy coats and a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think, do you like it :)

Se more MOD Lacquers and my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. Yeah, I like it, it looks good :)

    SvarSlet
  2. This is definitely a summer color for me and the subtle holo shimmer is wonderful!

    SvarSlet
  3. Yeah I like it, a fresh and pretty colour. :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. it is areally pretty shade

    SvarSlet
  5. Nice colour, I like it :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. That is such a lovely polish!

    SvarSlet
  7. I could have sworn I already commented on this. Anyway, it's a really nice shade of blue, I like it a lot!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I'm glad you returned and noticed - I'm happy you like it!

      Slet
  8. this one deserves to go to the beach, every day, over and over <3

    SvarSlet
  9. It is beautiful, I simply love it :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. It's really very beautiful, but this kind of blue unfortunately clashes with my skin tone :o(.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  11. Oh what a pretty turquoise shade! <3

    SvarSlet
  12. This is not a one of a kind lacquer, IMHO, but its shade is just over the top *_*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...