Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 25. maj 2015

Colors by Llarowe 976-Babe, Pretty Woman coll. swatches


Colors by Llarowe 976-Babe is from the Pretty Woman collection.
It’s my absolute favorite of the MANY gorgeous polishes from this collection. 976-Babe is a gorgeous magenta holo – just like I love them. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Did I mention how much I love it..?

Er du en af mine danske læsere, så kig ind igen kl. 20 - jeg har et tilbud til dig ;)

Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. Hi dear Maria! This holo magenta is super pretty! What a deep colour! :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. Oooooh I love this, soooo beautiful colour. :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. That is super gorgeous! I can't wait to try mine on :D

    SvarSlet
  4. Even I would wear it, and you know I'm not into these shades. It is that gorgeous. :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is quite a compliment for this gorgeous polish!

      Slet
  5. Pretty, pretty , pretty! It is rather gorgeous .

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. rather - but John, it is uber gorgeous hahahaha :D

      Slet
  6. Well well....What to say! Just stare at it...that's it. <3

    SvarSlet
  7. I didn't know this polish was THAT great! It's a total stunner!!!

    SvarSlet
  8. Another stunner from this collection. I'm really loving it :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. Such a strong holo effect and the colour is perfect for you :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm glad you think so :)

      Slet
  10. I really really love this stunning beauty. Just the removal wasn't really loveable. I'm glad, that for safety sake I was wearing two coats of Orly Nail Armor underneath.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I didn't experience any staining at all...

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...