Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 2. maj 2015

Mi-Ny I Love Milano swatches


Mi-ny I Love Milano is a beautiful dark purple with silver micro glitters and red and blue flakies – it’s beautiful, isn’t it? This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. Thank you so much sweet Chiara aka *Ky* for sending me this gorgeous polish!! 
Isn't it beautiful..?

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, it's very beautiful, but somehow it reminds me to one Orly: Fowl Play.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Maybe it does - but yes, it still is beautiful!

      Slet
  2. Never heard of this brand! Kind of like it but it also looks a bit "messy", don't know why! (not your swatches!!)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, that's interesting - it didn't feel messy ;)

      Slet
  3. It's beautiful!! It's definitely a polish for me....;-)

    SvarSlet
  4. It reminds me of a Glam Polish :) Pretty sparkly!

    SvarSlet
  5. It is a rather nice sparkly looking polish!

    SvarSlet
  6. It definitely is beautiful. The colour, those flakies... Just lovely.

    SvarSlet
  7. Oh, how many beautiful purples you have??? :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. What a complex and beautiful polish :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Oh yes...it's beautiful... <3

    SvarSlet
  10. Seriously gorgeous. I love this purple :-D

    SvarSlet
  11. great, now i think i need it *.*

    SvarSlet
  12. Ohh, I'm so glad you like it! Personally, I LOVE it :D And great shots!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...