Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 2. maj 2015

Chanel Tulle 131, Holiday 2003 - Collaboration Saturday


Can you believe it? Another week just vanished, so it's time for Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel!
Chanel Tulle 131 is from the 2003 Holiday collection. It’s a mauve leaning nude with tiny silver glitters. It might not be a color for me, nor one I normally would buy, but I’m still happy to have it in my collection. This is two coats without a top coat.
As I said, not really my color, but i know a lot of you are fans of nudes, and I think the micro glitters makes it interesting...
I hope Elena has something more colorful for us, let's have a look...

My Chanel links: Stash & swatch list - Collections by year Wish- & swap list  
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

20 kommentarer:

  1. I like this shade of nude and the fact that it's opaque in two coats.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I also was impressed to find it opaque in two coats!

      Slet
  2. It is rather pale but seems to have a lovely finish

    SvarSlet
  3. I'm not a fan of this shade. It kinda disappears in your skin tone, which, if I may add, looks a lot better and healthier than this polish. I can, however, see it as a background for some of your lovely nail artwork because it wouldn't be too distracting.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahah, on the behalf on my skin I thank you :)

      Slet
  4. As a collector I totally understand the fact that you're having polishes that doesn't exactly fit your skin tone :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you - I'm glad you see it that way!!

      Slet
  5. It's a beautiful neutral shade. I like it.

    SvarSlet
  6. Well, that's true. The Microglitters make it really very interesting.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  7. I'm not really that keen on the colour but the shimmer is nice :-)

    I think this would look bad on me :-( I really don't suit these kinda shades!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also think it looks bad on me LOL ;)

      Slet
  8. not my cup of tea, but looks great on you :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks, I'm not totally convinced tho ;)

      Slet
  9. You know what? IMHO it works really well with your skin tone, I like it :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You think so??? hmmm, I'm not convinced LOL - but thanks a lot!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...