Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 5. maj 2015

Colour Alike 516, 518 and 519, Bright Holo coll. swatches

Today I have three holos from the Colour Alike Bright Holo collection.
They are all scattered holo polishes, easy to work with, the dry time is a little on the slow side and the finish is super shiny.

516:
Colour Alike 516 is a truly beautiful magenta with a fairly strong holo effect in the sun, but also slightly visible out of the sun.

518:
Colour Alike 518 is a muted blue, kind of a jeans shade, and of these three it has the strongest holo effect, strong in the sun, and visible in other light settings!

519:
 Colour Alike 519 is a medium purple with a subtle holo effect, not really visible out of the sun.
Do you like them - do you have a favorite..?

Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. Yes, they are really beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
  2. They are so pretty! I may take some of these in my first CA haul :)

    SvarSlet
  3. I have all of them, of course :D and I like all of them, hard to say which one I'd pick... maybe the first one?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Of course you have - I also think that's my pick!

      Slet
  4. Nice and the first one sure is my favourite!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I thought it would be LOL - and it's also mine ;)

      Slet
  5. They are all very pretty and happy to own them too :-D

    Did you notice these ones having a scent? When I tried 516 recently it was very faint!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, it was super faint, so that's why I didn't mention anything in the text - and I'm happy they weren't scented...

      Slet
  6. They are all beautiful and I consider whether I should include a few in my collection or not :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. All the thoughts - too many polishes, too few days in the week and too few fingers :D

      Slet
  7. Or course I like 516, but I'm still not sure, what to think about this brand ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You might give it a try - at that price it cannot hurt your wallet ;)

      Slet
  8. I haven't heard of this brand before but they all look very nice.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have had two previous posts, and they do indeed look very nice!

      Slet
  9. I like all of them, but my favourite is 518 of course :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Of course - that goes without saying ;)

      Slet
  10. Thanks for swatching them...I'm writing up my CA wishlist and n.518 will definitely be included!!

    SvarSlet
  11. They are all breathtaking.... 518 and 519 are my favourite.

    SvarSlet
  12. The first two colors are my faves. Though they could be a little brighter for my taste.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The first and the last for me ;)
      They also have bright shades :)

      Slet
  13. these are definitely looking promising, i love the blue one the best :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I thought that might be your choice :)

      Slet
  14. 518 and 519 are just beautiful.

    SvarSlet
  15. 518 is my shade among those! And you already knew that ;)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...